If you are planning to venture into the prosperous and profitable world of transport and trucking, there are a few things you need to learn first. The barrier to enter into the market is easily achievable, however, the know-how will ensure you don’t fail the first time around. We have compiled this course to give you a head start with valuable knowledge and excellent tools to help you achieve your goals and dreams.
If you are:
- A person looking to start new business with limited risks and low startup cost
- A small trucking company looking to add their own dispatch department
- A relative or a friend of an owner-operator who needs to take control over freight they haul
- Anyone interested in learning more about Dispatch, Trucking and Logistics!
Then the Truck Whisperer Masterclass course is for you!
How To Become An Owner-Operator
This course will walk you through all the key things you need to know including a complete overview of the business of trucking and some of the many options that are available to you. You will also learn how to get access to additional information, resources and support that can help you build your own trucking business successfully. We will cover the basics of how to choose your business entity type, company name, getting your authority, regulatory considerations, risk management, freight acquisition, planning, management, customer relationship building and additional revenue and profit considerations as you grow your business.
- Lesson 1 – Personal Requirements Copy
- Lesson 2 – Pass Your State’s Regular Driver’s License Exam Copy
- Lesson 3 – Professional Training Copy
- Lessson 4 – Earn Your CDL and Other Relevant Endorsements Copy
- Lesson 5 – Legal Requirements Copy
- Lesson 6 – Choose Your Type of Ownership
- Lesson 7 – Find and Purchase A Truck Copy
- Lesson 8 – How To Use Load Boards
- Lesson 9 – Invoicing & Freight Factoring
- Lesson 10 – Create Memberships & Accounts